We currently have 2 positions available with an immediate start.
SALES/CUSTOMER CARE CONSULTANT
Body Revival is Victoria’s largest personalized health and fitness club with over 80 group training sessions running weekly and specializing in variety of training styles. Services include; Group Training e.g. HIIT, Boot Camp, Boxing Fit, Circuit, Strength and Conditioning, CrossFit, Personal Training and Nutrition. With currently two highly successful training centers located in the Northern suburbs and aiming to open many more, your opportunity within our company is endless.
Due to our continued expansion, we are seeking a Sales/Customer Care Consultant to assist in the rapid growth of our membership based, sales enquiries and customer support and retention.
The role is well suited to someone with
• a strong track record in sales and lead generation
• highly experienced in customer service and retention
• strong track record in KPI achievement
• live and breathe health and fitness and passionate about the industry
The successful candidate will possess
• strong communication skills and adaptability to multiple facets of people
• Highly driven and self-motivated to be the best and to achieve targets
• Highly experienced in sales, lead generation and customer service within health and fitness industry.
Body Revival will offer
• A Full-Time position with an attractive base salary + extremely competitive commission level
• Averaging between 15 – 25 sales per week
• Flexible working hours to suit your work, family and lifestyle
• On-going professional development opportunity
• Working closely with Body Revival Directors
• An opportunity to grow with the company
Interested in the position above?
Email us your current resume to firstname.lastname@example.org (attention Aaron) highlighting clearly the following:
• Your achievement and track record in sales and customer retention
• Your career expectation
• Why do you think you will be the perfect fit for Body Revival
Position closed on Friday 28th December 2018
Personal Trainer / Group Training Coach
IF YOU ARE SPECIALISED IN ONE OR MORE OF THE FOLLOWING:
• Group Training Coaching (eg Boot Camp, Boxing Fit, Functional Training, Circuit Training, METCON)
• Strength and Conditioning Coaching
• CrossFit Coaching
WE WANT TO HEAR FROM YOU!!!
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR?
• Highly motivated and personable Fitness Professional
• Knowledgeable coach with experience
• Ability to inspire others
• Team player
• Can specialise in ONE or MANY of our services
EXPERIENCE AND CERTIFICATION
• Confidence in a leading Group Training/Personal Training
• 12 months experience in the industry
• Minimum Certificate IV in Fitness
• Current Senior First Aid and CPR certification
VALUE AND POSITION BENEFITS
• Competitive hourly rate $30-$50
• Secure weekly working hours
• Flexible working hours and up to 10-38 hours per week.
• Develop and utilise your personal strengths in the business
• Work closely with Directors and Management for ongoing support.
• Work with Dynamic, supportive, motivated and professional team
• Professional development support and training
• Opportunity to explore your creativity and passion for the industry
ROLE AND RESPONSABILITIES
• Delivering Personal Training and Group Training sessions
• Assist in membership growth and retention
• Building positive culture within the club
• Ensuring all members are happy and achieving their goal
INTERESTED IN THE POSITION ABOVE?
Email your current resume with a cover letter to Aaron at email@example.com