Want to make smarter choices when shopping for food?
Join us for an exciting and information packed supermarket tour, designed to improve you knowledge and confidence in making healthier food choices!
You will learn:
- To read and understand food labels
- What the healthiest products in the supermarket are for you and your family!
- What foods are unhealthy in disguise
- What the food manufacturers don’t want you to know about the on-pack claims such as 99% fat free, ‘lite’ and ‘light’, cholesterol free and low GI just to name a few
- What superfoods are and how to include them in your diet
In a nutshell you will become supermarket savvy and never look at product shelves the same way again! You’ll cut through the clutter and the attention grabbing claims and determine what foods should be going into your supermarket trolley.
Shopping tours are held once a month on a Thursday evening